Like many travelers affected by the health crisis,
do you have a credit note or an Aircalin ticket whose one-year validity is expiring?
First of all, the entire company thanks you for your patience and understanding.
From 22 March 2021, you have 3 options!
You can choose to renew your support to Aircalin by extending your credit for a period of validity of 2 years, which will increase its value by 10%.
You will then have a new non-refundable document that can be used to purchase one or more Aircalin tickets on Aircalin flights.
If you are unsure, Aircalin also allows you to extend the validity of the current ticket or credit note by 12 months. The latter will keep its initial value and will remain refundable. It can be used for a new Aircalin ticket on one or more Aircalin flights.
You may request a refund of the value of your ticket or credit note. Your refund will be processed according to the eligibility periods, free of charge, and credited to your account as soon as possible.
TICKETS PURCHASED IN TRAVEL AGENCY
If you bought your ticket at a travel agency, regardless of the option chosen, please contact your point of sale who will process your request.
|Initial date*||Eligibility period of application**|
|from 21 to 31 march 2020||from 22nd march 2021|
|from 01 to 30 april 2020||from 01 april 2021|
|from 01 to 31 may 2020||from 01 may 2021|
|from 01 to 30 june 2020||from 01 june 2021|
|from 01 to 31 july 2020||from 01 july 2021|
|from 01 to 31 august 2020||from 01 august 2021|
|from 01 to 30 september 2020||from 01 september 2021|
|from 01 to 31 october 2020||from 01 october 2021|
|from 01 to 30 november 2020||from 01 november 2021|
|from 01 to 31 décember 2020||from 01 december 2021|
* Original date of travel (ticket) or date of issue (credit note)
** These eligibility periods apply to all 3 options.
The travel documents eligible for refund related to the COVID-19 crisis are:
- Tickets for all destinations (except Noumea-Wallis-Noumea and/or Wallis-Futuna-Wallis) where at least one of the scheduled flights is between 21 March 2020 and 31 december 2021.
- Tickets for a trip Noumea-Wallis-Noumea and/or Wallis/Futuna/Wallis of which at least one of the scheduled flights is between 21 March 2020 and 30 June 2020 or between 7 March 2021 and 29 August 2021 and from September 07, 2021.
- Credit notes issued between 21 March 2020 and 31 december 2021.
Please note: the ticket or credit note must not have been previously used or exchanged.
The COVID-19 refund claim is permitted up to 2 years after the date of the original flight or 2 years after the date of issue of the original credit.
If the credit is claimed after one year, the bonus is not refundable.
In case of reissue of a refundable ticket with use of the bonus credit, if the ticket is requested to be refunded, the amount of the bonus remains non-refundable.
The applicant must have the proof of purchase (electronic ticket receipt or EMD passenger receipt) and indicate the document number and the associated name. The applicant must be able to provide proof of identity by presenting his/her passport.
In the case of a group tariff, the original payer of the group will be contacted to verify their agreement.
The applicant may request, as an option
- a 10% credit note in the passenger's name of the remaining value, including taxes, paid in full or in part in cash, cheque or credit card, non-refundable and valid for two years for the purchase of one or several Aircalin flights,
- a refundable credit note valid for a further 12 months from the date of application,
- a transfer corresponding to the remaining amount that he/she initially paid in cash, cheque or credit card.
The non-refundable +10% bonus credit or refundable extended credit will be issued in the passenger's name and forwarded to the applicant on the anniversary of the original flight, or when the original credit expires.
Refund of eligible documents will be made according to the schedule and credited to the applicant's account within a few days, depending on the banks involved.
The applicant must provide for reimbursement either:
- His/Her IBAN details for French banks based in a French territory
- His/Her bank details for other banks
See the IBAN/INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER section for more details.
This guide offers help in using the application form.
CAUTION: Do not forget to enclose a copy of your passport, which is the only form of identification accepted.
TICKET/DOCUMENT TO PROVIDE
You can find your document number and the name of the passenger as it appears in your documents:
> At the top of your e-ticket, as below
> At the top of your passenger receipt
- Remember to attach your receipt for each reference. If there are several document numbers on the same attachment (e.g. due to the purchase of an à la carte service [comfort seat, special meals, additional luggage...]), please copy the same attachment for each reference.
- The confirmation email is not an accepted attachment. The passenger's name and the 10-digit document number must appear.
- The first 3 digits before your document number must be '063' and it is not necessary to enter it. If not, this document belongs to another airline. Please contact your sales office.
IBAN/INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER:
Remember to enter your IBAN or bank details (international banks). They will be mandatory information to fill in the fields. Do not forget to attach your bank details.
For foreign accounts US, AU, NZ, FJ, etc.: Do not enter the letters ABA, BSB and ACC but only the numbers separated by a blank.
For rejected transactions, the Company reserves the right to deduct the bank charges incurred from the amount refunded.